Interested in a career at SOS Motorcycle Recovery?
SOS Motorcycle Recovery is a specialist in the roadside repair, recovery and transport of motorcycles. We work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We look to provide the highest standard of service to our customers as the leading motorcycle specialist in the UK for breakdown and recovery.
As we are forever expanding, we are always looking for qualified and enthusiastic staff to join our dedicated team of technicians and office staff.
If you think you have the skills and characteristics required to offer our customers the best service possible, then apply today to the largest transporter of built motorcycles in the UK!
What do we look for in our technicians?
We are interested in looking for you to join our advanced fleet of technicians if you have the following skills:
- Calm, Safe driver of a 3.5T vehicle (with car and motorcycle entitlement)
- Know your way around the local area, but can read a map and use navigation systems when necessary.
- Good, basic motorcycle mechanic with enthusiasm towards motorcycles.
- Good with people and providing excellent customer service
- Team player
- Aspiring to be efficient and grow along with the company
If you think you have the following skills and would be interested in a position at SOS Motorcycle Recovery, then apply today!
We are currently looking for qualified and enthusiastic technicians in the following areas:
- Clydebank (Dunbartonshire)
- Anywhere within M25
To be considered for any of the above vacancies please download application form our application form and send it back to us for review via
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: The Old Filling Station, Great North Road, Great Ponton, NG33 5AQ
Or, feel free to contact us on 01476 584 850 for any queries to our vacancies.
We try to contact as many of our applicants as possible regarding their application, however sometimes due to high demand this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 28 days, please assume your application is not successful at this stage.